We are pleased to announce the rollout of a new advertising program on the Power Users website and User discussion forum. As an added benefit, your listing(s) will be featured on the CCJ Online website.
Map Dynamics Marketplace:
When you a purchase advertising in one or more of the User Forum supplier marketplaces, you will have a login to create your company’s profile page. This is an awesome way to personalize your company info with tabs for:
- Company description and logo
- Company representatives
- Products & Services
- Contact Us
- Social media links
- In the Booth (when applicable)
- Related Sessions (when applicable)
- Select keywords for your profile. Users can filter based on those keywords to find the vendors they are looking for
PowerUsers/CCJ Website Advertising Rollout – Intro and Demo Recording link:
- Use the link below to purchase listings in any/all applicable user group forums.
- Within 48 hours of your purchase, you will receive an email from Map Dynamics inviting you to accept the invite and create a password.
- Once you create a password, you can log in to build your company profile pages.
- Link to access if you already have a login and password: https://admin.map-dynamics.com//login.php
- Once you have a login and password for one group, the same login works for all events you are participating in through Map Dynamics. Example: If you purchase advertising for two virtual conferences and four User Group forums, all six profile pages will show up and can be managed when you log in.
Advertising Options, Fees and Benefits:
User Group Forums on PowerUsers.org:
- Annual Fee: $200.00/year for each selected User Group Forum
- Location: All applicable supplier marketplaces through the User Forum
- Profile page located in selected User Group’s “Supplier Marketplace”
- Profile page on “Vendor Marketplace” on the PowerUsers.org website. This is replacing the Power Users’ “Find a Vendor” tab and will show and link to all conferences and user forums where you are participating
- Profile page added to the marketplace on the CCJ Online website