Interested in speaking directly with one of the company representatives?
Use the scheduler below to confirm a date and time for a call.
Keys to Better AIG tuning and Permanent Sampling Grid
Tuesday, November 10, 2020 @ 3:00pm and 3:30pm EST
Optimize performance of your system with AIG Tuning and a Permanent Sampling Grid. Learn how taking proactive measures will show improved NOx conversion, reduced ammonia consumption and more to provide fast ROI!
Join Groome to hear how the technology and process works and improves your plant’s bottom line!
This presentation will cover:
- How to maximize efficiency of ammonia usage
- Counteract uneven ammonia flow
- Maintain high conversion rate evenly across catalyst
- Operate at full capacity
- Test effectiveness of system
- Precise tuning
- Avoid need for probing
Key Takeaways for Users
- AIG Tuning can improve NOx conversion and lower ammonia consumption.
- The ammonia injection system must be clean and all equipment verified to be functional before tuning
- A permanent sampling grid is an excellent installation when the geometry outside of the SCR does not allow for the use of a testing probe.
Steve Houghton, VP of Sales at Groome Industrial Service Group
Steve Houghton, VP of Sales at Groome Industrial Service Group, is well-versed in all the industries Groome represents: HRSG, Refinery, Industrial Cleaning, Surface Preparation & Coatings, and Door & Mechanical Services. Steve has a track record of success in his sales and marketing roles at companies providing industrial supplies and services over his 16-year career. He holds a Bachelor’s Degree of Business from Rowan University.
VP of Sales
HRSG Technical Sales – West
Technical Sales – Central
HRSG Technical Sales – East
About Groome Industrial
We offer a variety of HRSG maintenance services nationwide. Our quality-driven methods have been value-engineered and proven effective. We have formed strategic alliances with industry experts and catalyst manufacturers to ensure that we offer the most widely-supported, comprehensive, turnkey service available.
Our offerings extend beyond just the catalyst. Our focus remains on the entire life cycle of a complete catalyst system.
Our HRSG maintenance services are complete turnkey with no subcontractors and minimal plant support required. Just let us know when your next outages are scheduled and we’ll take care of the rest.
Products and Services
- SCR Catalyst Systems
- CO Catalyst Systems
- Ammonia Injection Systems & Controls
- Retrofitting & Installations
- Boiler Tube Dry Ice Blasting
- Waterjet Cleaning
- ACC Foam Cleaning
- Testing & Reporting
- Inlet Filter house refurb
White papers, spec sheets, brochures
22 Audrey Pl
Fairfield, NJ 07004