August 26-29, 2019
Marriott St. Louis Grand
800 Washington Ave
St. Louis, MO 63101
- 2019 Sponsors
- Important Dates for Users
- User Attendee Registration
- Agenda/Key Topics
- Individual Achievement Awards
- Directions / Travel
- Vendor/OEM Participation
Thank you to our 2019 Conference Sponsors
Important Dates and Deadlines for Users
April 3, 2019: Hotel reservation link opens on the hotel tab
April 17, 2019: User – conference registration link opens
July 25, 2019: Last day for User conference fee @ $400.00; Cancellations by this date will receive a full refund
July 26, 2019: User conference fee increases to $450.00; No refunds for cancellations on July 26 or later
August 3, 2019: 5:00 PM Hotel local time – Last day to reserve hotel room at the group rate of $119/night at Marriott St. Louis Grand
August 26 – August 29, 2019: 2019 Combined Cycle Users Group Annual Conference (see Agenda tab)
August 26 – August 29, 2019: 2019 Steam Turbine Users Group Annual Conference (see Agenda tab)
August 26 – August 29, 2019: 2019 Generator Users Group Annual Conference (see Agenda tab)
August 26 – August 29, 2019: 2019 Power Plant Controls Users Group Annual Symposium (see Agenda tab)
User Attendee Conference Registration Fees
Definition of a User
A person who is employed by a company that owns and/or operates combustion turbine generators. This person cannot, as part of their normal duties, provide services (parts, repairs, consulting) to any company other than the one he/she is employed.
Example of a User: A person who works in an office providing technical/operational oversight to the facilities his/her company owns and/or operates.
Example of a non-User: A person who works in an office providing technical/operational oversight to facilities that his/her company does not own and/or operate (the exception: if the person’s company has an operation/maintenance agreement in place with a company that owns a combustion turbine generator; then the person is considered a User as long as their department of employment is not involved with the sale of services to the company outside the agreement).
User Attendee Conference Fee
$400.00 (Registrations received by July 25, 2019)
$450.00 (Registrations received July 26, 2019 or later)
Paid conference registration to the CCUG Annual Conference will allow User attendees complimentary access to simultaneous sessions at the STUG and GUG Annual Conferences as well as the PPCUG Symposium.
THIS REGISTRATION LINK IS FOR USERS ONLY. ANY REGISTRATIONS RECEIVED FROM NON-USERS WILL BE CANCELLED IMMEDIATELY AND ASSESSED A $25.00 ADMINISTRATIVE FEE.
If you need to process a name change or modify the RSVP’s within your registration, please return to the Conference Registration link and click the “Already Registered” link. Enter your email address and password. If you need any assistance regarding the online registration process or cancellation of your conference registration, please contact Catherine Casdia at 678-357-9423, ext. 102 or C.Casdia@SV-Events.net
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Attendee must fit the definition of a User
- Name changes are allowed if the attendee is from the same company and the initial payment is not modified.
- Registration to participate at the 2019 Power Users Annual Conferences constitutes the participant’s full and unconditional agreement to be registered as a User on the PowerUsers.org forum website post conference.
- Cancellations received by July 25, 2019 – Full conference fee refund
- Cancellations received July 26, 2019 or later – No refund
Check back in mid-June for a detailed agenda
2019 CCUG Detailed Agenda
Monday CCUG training topic with Environex:
Strategies for Improving SCR/CO Catalyst Performance and Life Cycle
Key topics to include:
- High Speed Balancing
- Winter Preparedness
- Managing a Major Outage
- Principles of Alignment
- Safety Valves and Programs
- HRSG Performance
- Condenser performance monitoring for early fouling information and root causes
- Catalyst replacement case studies/AIG sampling and tuning
- Workforce Trends & Obstacles
Individual Achievement Awards
Recognition is earned by industry professionals who have demonstrated excellence throughout their careers in the design, construction, management, operation, and/or maintenance of generating facilities powered by gas and/or steam turbines.
Deadline to submit a nomination form is Friday, May 24, 2019.
MARRIOTT ST. LOUIS GRAND
800 Washington Ave
St. Louis, MO 63101
Hotel Phone: +1 (314) 621-9600
Group Rate: $119.00 + tax (single/double occupancy)
- Reservations can be made using the special group link located below or in your conference registration confirmation email, or by calling 800-533-0127 and asking for the Combined Conference group rate
- Last date to reserve rooms at group rate: 5:00 PM hotel local time, Saturday, August 3, 2019
- Hotel will honor rate 3 days prior and 3 days following the conference dates based on availability
See standard hotel and room amenities by visiting https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/stlmg-marriott-st-louis-grand/
- Guest rooms: Complimentary Wi-Fi in guestrooms
- Public areas: Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Meeting Space: Complimentary Wi-Fi in meeting space (with normal email usage)
- Hourly Parking: $2.00/hour
- Self Parking: $28.00 Overnight (Attendees in group block will receive 25% discount on self parking)
- Valet Parking: $38.00 Daily
Airport code: STL – St. Louis Lambert International Airport
15 miles – approx. 15-20 minutes from hotel
Directions from St. Louis Lambert International Airport:
- Follow Interstate 70 East for approximately 15 miles to downtown St Louis
- Exit at Broadway (one way street)
- Continue on Broadway to Washington Avenue and turn right
- The hotel is two blocks up on the left side of street across from the America’s Center Complex at 8th Street and Washington Avenue
This hotel does not provide shuttle service.
- GO BEST Express (toll-free 1-877-785-4682); fee: 21 USD (one way) ;on request
- Estimated taxi fare: 40 USD (one way)
- Bus service, fee: 7 USD (one way)
- Subway service, fee: 3.5 USD (one way)