August 31 – September 3, 2020
San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter
101 Bowie Street
San Antonio, TX 78205-3901
- Important Dates for Vendors
- Vendor Presentation Opportunities
- Vendor Sponsorship Opportunities
- Vendor Fair Exhibitors
- Vendor Advertising - Conference Program
- Vendor Advertising - Aventri Mobil App
- Vendor Advertising - Website and User Forum
- Directions / Travel
We have created a list of important dates and deadlines for vendors. Please review and add to your calendars as appropriate.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR VENDORS
|1/27/2020||Presentation site – opens for vendors to submit abstracts|
|3/11/2020||Sponsorship site – open for vendors to purchase sponsorships|
|3/27/2020||Presentation site – last day vendors can submit an abstract|
|3/27/2020||Sponsor logos due – .jpg format for the website and .eps for printing|
|4/24/2020||Sponsorship fee must be paid in full|
|4/27/2020||All Vendors who submitted an abstract through the online link will know by 5:00 PM, Eastern whether or not they were selected to present|
|4/27/2020||Diamond Sponsors – booth registration link emailed and open 11:30AM – 5:30 PM, Eastern|
|4/28/2020||Platinum Sponsors – booth registration link emailed and open 11:30AM – 5:30 PM, Eastern|
|4/29/2020||Gold Sponsors – booth registration link emailed and open 11:30AM – 5:30 PM, Eastern|
|4/30/2020||Silver Sponsors – booth registration link emailed and open 11:30AM – 5:30 PM, Eastern|
|5/01/2020||Bronze Sponsors – booth registration link emailed and open 11:30AM – 5:30 PM, Eastern|
|5/03/2020||Approved Presenters – booth registration link emailed and open 11:30AM – 5:30 PM, Eastern|
|5/06/2020||Booth registration link opens for all vendors at 12:00 PM, Eastern, on this website|
|Vendor booth must be paid in full; Last day to cancel a vendor booth with a $50 fee|
|Cancellations for Vendor booths received July 1, 2020 or later are non-refundable|
|Vendor ads due for printed program; Last day to cancel ad space for full refund|
|Vendors presenting at CCUG session on Tuesday – Final presentations due in power point format for review by steering committee. Send to CombinedCycle@PowerUsers.org|
|Vendors presenting at GUG session on Tuesday – Final presentations due in power point format for review by steering committee. Send to GUG-SC@PowerUsers.org|
|Vendors presenting at STUG session on Tuesday – Final presentations due in power point format for review by steering committee. Send to STUG@7Fusers.org|
|Vendors presenting at PPCUG session on Tuesday – Final presentations due in power point format for review by steering committee. Send to Controls-SC@PowerUsers.org|
|5:00 PM Hotel local time – Last day to reserve hotel room at the group rate of $169/night at San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter|
|2:00 PM – 5:00 PM – Vendor booth set-up;
5:30 PM – 8:30 PM – Vendor fair;
8:30 PM – 11:30 PM – Vendor tear-down and ship out (Vendor materials must be removed from the ballroom by 11:30 PM)
|8:00 AM – 12:00 PM – Vendors registered for the vendor fair may attend any of the User sessions… CCUG, GUG, PPCUG, and STUG|
|Nothing is scheduled for Tuesday evening. This is a great opportunity for vendors to invite customers to dinner!|
The 2020 Power Users Annual Conferences consists of four individual User Group conferences…CCUG, GUG and STUG, and the PPCUG Symposium. They share breaks and meals throughout the conference week, participation at the vendor fair and a Wednesday evening event.
Below is a link to access the agenda overview showing the flow of all four User conferences. Each User Group will have their own detailed agenda on their individual conference pages within this website.
Last update: Janaury 27, 2020
2020 Agenda Overview (CCUG, GUG, STUG and PPCUG)
Vendor Presentation Opportunities
- All Vendors who submit an abstract will know by 5:00 PM, Eastern on April 27th whether or not their abstracts were chosen.
- There is no fee to present.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Presentations must be technical in nature – addressing design issues, improving performances, troubleshooting, results from RCA studies, etc. Selling and other related activities are limited to the vendor fair only.
- Presentations must focus on currently available technology/processes/systems/components. Presentation attendees shall not be utilized as a makeshift focus group for future product development…that’s for the vendor fair if you choose.
- Multiple abstracts may be submitted. While this does not guarantee your company will be chosen to present, it can certainly increase your odds of submitting a hot topic of interest for the upcoming conference. All abstracts will be reviewed by all steering committees and could be chosen by any of them.
- Abstracts will only be accepted through the attached link on this page.
- The Steering Committees reserve the right to approve or deny any abstract submitted for the Annual Conference.
- Presentation topics may not be changed once chosen by the Steering Committee. If a topic change is necessary, the Steering Committee reserves the right to cancel your topic and fill the space with another presentation.
- Tuesday morning presenters are not required to be Vendor Fair exhibitors on Monday, August 31, 2020. However, participation for Tuesday morning presenters, who aren’t also registered booth exhibitors at the Vendor Fair, will be limited to presenting to the specified group ONLY (e.g. either CCUG, GUG, PPCUG, or STUG). They will not have access to other conference rooms on Tuesday morning, nor will they have access to the Vendor Fair on Monday evening.
- Presenters who want to exhibit at the vendor fair and are not sponsors will have booth registration priority after sponsor booth registration and prior to open booth registration for all vendors…scheduled for May 1, 2020. See “Vendor Fair Exhibitors” tab for the booth registration schedule.
- July 31, 2020 – Final presentations due in power point format for review by the steering committee who chose your abstract. Please forward final presentations to the applicable steering committee address:
- If you are chosen to present and need to cancel, please contact Sheila Vashi at 678-357-9423, ext 101 or Sheila.Vashi@SV-Events.net.
Vendor Sponsorship Opportunities
Link to purchase a sponsorship will open on Wednesday, March 11, 2020.
Purchase a Sponsorship
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Sponsorship payments must be paid in full by Friday, April 24, 2020.
- Sponsors must be registered and paid exhibitors at the 2020 Power Users Annual Conference vendor fair on Monday, August 31, 2020.
- Sponsors will have booth registration priority. See “Vendor Fair Exhibitors” tab on the Annual Conference page of the website for booth registration schedule.
- Sponsorships are non-refundable.
VENDOR FAIR DATE:
Monday, August 31, 2020 (88 booths)
All badges will have QR Codes. Download any QR code scanner app to your smart device. If you scan a User attendee’s badge at the vendor fair, you will receive their full business contact information.
Vendor Fair Booth Pre-Registration Dates:
Important Note: Registration link will be emailed to sponsors and presenters based on schedule below and will be open 11:30 AM – 5:30 PM, Eastern. If the booth registration is not complete within the allotted time frame, we will pick a booth for you. We need to have time to open and close items benefits based on sponsorship levels before going live with the next level.
Monday, April 27, 2020 – Diamond Sponsors
Tuesday, April 28, 2020 – Platinum Sponsors
Wednesday, April 29, 2020 – Gold Sponsors
Thursday, April 30, 2020 – Silver Plus and Silver Sponsors
Friday, May 1, 2020 – Bronze Sponsors
Monday, May 4, 2020 – Presenters who are not sponsors
Link to purchase a booth will open at 12:00 PM, Eastern, on Wednesday, May 6, 2020.
PURCHASE A BOOTH
Check back in early April for approved floor plan.
2020 VENDOR FAIR FLOOR PLAN
10′W x 8′D = $1,450.00
Booth fee includes two booth representatives; Additional booth representatives @ $200.00 each…maximum of six representatives allowed in booth
ALL BOOTH SPACES WILL INCLUDE:
- Pipe and drape booth space – black drape, 6′ high in back and 3′ high on sides
- One 6′ x 30″ table, white drape and black skirt
- Two chairs
- One waste basket
- One sign
- If you require a different size table please see the exhibitor kit. You will need to order your preferred table a la carte at an additional cost.
- The ballroom is carpeted. You do not need to order carpet unless you want the additional carpet.
- The booths do not include power. See Electrical/AV order form below.
Check back in early April for Exhibitor Kit.
Check back in early April for electrical/AV order form.
Marriott Electrical/AV Order Form
8:00am – 2:00pm Malone Convention Decorating, LLC will move in – All materials shipped to their warehouse and paid in full will be placed in applicable booths
2:00pm – 5:00pm Vendors set-up exhibit materials
5:40pm – 8:40pm Vendor fair
8:40pm – 11:30pm Vendor tear-down and ship out exhibit materials; All exhibit materials must be removed from the ballroom by 11:30pm.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Exhibiting Companies may not share a booth with another company or invite a representative from another company without written approval from the Steering Committee. Booth sharing may be allowed if and only if:
- Exhibiting Companies are owned by the same parent company, or
- One of the companies in the booth space sells directly to the other company in lieu of sales to a User, such as a Distributor or Representative.
- Booth assignments are provided on a first-come first-serve basis upon registration. Higher tier sponsorships receive higher priority.
- If all booth space is sold out, the Steering Committee will maintain a waitlist for those companies that could not be initially accommodated in the order that booth requests have been received. Companies will be offered booth space in the event of any cancellations from this waitlist. Companies that are offered exhibition booths off of the waitlist must submit payment no later than 2 business days after notification of booth availability.
- Each 10’W x 8’D booth space is allowed a maximum of (6) six exhibiting company representatives.
- Each 20’W x 8’D booth is allowed a maximum of (8) eight exhibiting company representatives.
- Vendor presenting during the conference afternoon session from an exhibiting company will be counted as an exhibiting company representative(s) if in the booth during the vendor fair.
- Each exhibiting representative is expected to wear his/her own badge.
- Exhibiting Companies are not allowed to schedule meetings or invite Users to functions during conference scheduled events.
- The Steering Committees reserve the right to make changes to booth assignments when required in its best judgment.
- Exhibiting Companies who do not follow these Terms and Conditions will not be invited to attend any portion of the following year’s annual conference.
- Payment for booth space must be received no later than 5:00pm Eastern on June 30, 2020.
- Booth spaces in which full payment has not been received by 5:00pm Eastern on June 30, 2020 will be cancelled and offered to the next company on the waitlist.
- Confirmation – June 30, 2020: Refundable with a $50.00 cancellation fee
- July 1, 2020 or later: Non-refundable
Additional Booth Representative Cancellations:
- Confirmation – August 25, 2020: Refundable
- August 26, 2020 or later: Non-refundable (Name changes are allowed if the attendee is from the same company and the initial payment is not modified.)
Advertising in Users’ Printed Conference Program
Vendors will have an opportunity to purchase ad space in the Users’ conference program at the time of purchasing a booth space. Sponsors will have an opportunity to upgrade ad space included in sponsorships.
Complimentary ads included in sponsorships:
- Diamond Sponsor – 2-page spread
- Platinum Sponsors – 2-page spread
- Silver Plus and Silver Sponsors – half page
- Bronze Sponsors – quarter page
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Ads containing inappropriate language and/or images will be removed from the program. No refund will be issued.
- The Steering Committees reserve the right to refuse any ad they deem inappropriate.
- Ads due July 10, 2020. Send to Support@SV-Events.net.
- Failure to submit ads by the deadline could result in your ad not being included in the program. Refunds will not be issued.
- Confirmation – July 17, 2020: Refundable
- July 18, 2020 or later: Non-refundable
Advertising on the Aventri Mobil App
Power Users is now using the Aventri Mobil App for all conferences under the Power Users umbrella.
Below are a few advertising benefits offered only to and included in the Diamond, Platinum and Gold sponsorships:
- Logo is added to the exhibitor catalog within the app – see first image below
- Logo will show when hovering over a booth on the vendor fair floor plan – see second image below
- Banner ad will rotate with other Diamond, Platinum and Gold sponsor ads – see third image below
Advertising on Resource Category Pages of Power Users’ Website – Included in Exhibitor Fee
As an exhibitor at the 7F Users Group Annual Conference and/or the Power Users Annual Conferences (CCUG, GUG, PPCUG, and STUG), your logo will be placed under one of the resource categories of the website. See categories below:
- Air Filtration & Inlet Conditioning
- Combustion Turbine (Capital Parts, Repairs & Services)
- Control Systems and Software
- Generator & Excitation (Parts, Inspection, and Services)
- HRSG (Inspection, Repairs, Services, Upgrades)
- Inspection Technologies and Services
- Lubrication & Filtration
- Steam Turbine (Capital Parts, Repairs & Services)
- All logos/ads, as applicable, appear in random order on category pages each time you return to selected page.
- You will be asked to confirm your category during the booth registration process. If you exhibit at both 7F Annual Conference and the Power Users Annual Conferences (CCUG, GUG, PPCUG and STUG), you can select a different resource category option during registration for the Power Users Conferences.
Advertising on User Forum Sidebar of Power Users’ Website – $200 Fee
As an exhibitor at the 7F Users Group Annual Conference and/or the Power Users Annual Conferences (CCUG, GUG, PPCUG, and STUG), you will also have the option to purchase advertising on the User Forum. The following will be included:
- Option to upgrade your logo to a 300×250 pixel ad (if ad is not provided, we will use your company logo)
- Logo/ad as provided will appear in the “featured” section of the chosen resource category
- Logo/ad as provided will appear in the private User Forum associated with the resource category selected during registration
Special Notes: All resource categories are uniquely associated with the individual private User Forums. Your logo/ad will appear to the right side of a User Forum based on these associations. For your reference, below are the forum / resource category associations:
- Air Filtration & Inlet Conditioning = Randomly appears in any forum
- BOP Auxiliary equipment = CCUG Discussion Forum
- Combustion Turbine (Capital Parts, Repairs & Services) = 7F Discussion Forum
- Control Systems and Software = Randomly appears in any forum
- Generator & Excitation (Parts, Inspection, and Services) = Generator Discussion Forum
- HRSG (Inspection, Repairs, Services, Upgrades) = HRSG Discussion Forum
- Inspection Technologies and Services = Randomly appears in any forum
- Lubrication & Filtration = Randomly appears in any forum
- Steam Turbine (Capital Parts, Repairs & Services) = STUG Discussion Forum
SAN ANTONIO MARRIOTT RIVERCENTER
101 Bowie Street
San Antonio, TX 78205-3901
Hotel Phone: +1 (210) 223-1000
Group Rate: $169.00 + tax (single/double occupancy)
- Reservations can be made using the special group link located below or in your conference registration confirmation email, or by calling 800-648-4462 and asking for the Power Users’ group rate.
- Last date to reserve rooms at group rate: 5:00 PM hotel local time, Friday, August 7, 2020
- Hotel will honor rate 3 days prior and 3 days following the conference dates based on availability
Hotel reservation link will open March 27, 2020.
Reserve Room Now
See standard hotel and room amenities by visiting https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/satrc-san-antonio-marriott-rivercenter/?scid=bb1a189a-fec3-4d19-a255-54ba596febe2
- Guest rooms: Standard Wi-Fi – complimentary for everyone in group block
- Public areas: Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Meeting Space: Complimentary Wi-Fi in meeting space (with normal email usage)
- Self Parking: $37.00 Daily
- Valet Parking: $43.00 Daily
Notes about parking:
- Parking fees are taxed
- Onsite parking is limited
- Offsite parking is required for over-sized vehicles; Garage clearance is 6 ft – 6 in
Airport code: SAT – San Antonio International Airport
8 miles – approx. 12 minutes from hotel
Directions from San Antonio International Airport:
- Take 281 South to Commerce St Exit
- Make a right at the light (Commerce) and continue down 1 block
- Hotel is on the right hand side, at the corner of Bowie and Commerce
This hotel does not provide shuttle service.
- Estimated taxi fare: 25 USD (one way)
- Approved ride share services (Uber, Lyft, and Wingz): Meet customers on the outer commercial curbside, lower level of Terminal A