August 27-30, 2018
Marriott Louisville Downtown
280 West Jefferson
Louisville, KY 40202
- Important Dates for Vendors
- Vendor Presentation Opportunities
- Vendor Sponsorship Opportunities
- Vendor Fair Exhibitors
- Vendor Advertising - Conference Program
- Vendor Advertising - Website
- Directions / Travel
We have created a list of important dates and deadlines for vendors. Please review and add to your calendars as appropriate.
Important Dates and Deadlines for Vendors
March 14, 2018: Link to submit abstracts for Vendor presentations will open
March 14, 2018: 3:00 PM Eastern – Link to purchase sponsorships will open
March 30, 2018: Sponsor logos are due for website and printing (.jpg and .eps formats)
April 19, 2018: 5:00 PM Eastern – Last day for Vendors to submit an abstract for consideration to present
April 27, 2018: 5:00 PM Eastern – Full payment for sponsorship fees are due
May 17, 2018: All Vendors who submitted an abstract through the online link will know by 5:00 PM, Eastern whether or not they were selected to present.
May 14, 2018: 12:00 PM Eastern – Vendor booth registration link emailed to Platinum Plus and Platinum Sponsors
May 15, 2018: 12:00 PM Eastern – Vendor booth registration link emailed to Gold Sponsors
May 16, 2018: 12:00 PM Eastern – Vendor booth registration link emailed to Silver Sponsors
May 17, 2018: 12:00 PM Eastern – Vendor booth registration link emailed to Bronze Sponsors
May 21, 2018: 12:00 PM Eastern – Vendor booth registration link emailed to Presenters who are not Sponsors
May 23, 2018: 12:00 PM Eastern – Vendor Booth registration link will open on website
June 29, 2018: 5:00 PM Eastern – Full payment for booth space due; Any booths not paid in full by this time will be cancelled and offered to the first company on the waitlist
June 29, 2018: Last day to cancel a Vendor booth with a $50 fee
June 30, 2018: Cancellations for Vendor booths received June 30, 2018 or later are non-refundable
July 13, 2018: Ads due for printed program
July 27, 2018: Vendors presenting at CCUG session on Tuesday – Final presentations due in power point format for review by steering committee. Send to CombinedCycle@PowerUsers.org
July 27, 2018: Vendors presenting at STUG session on Tuesday – Final presentations due in power point format for review by steering committee. Send to STUG@7Fusers.org
July 27, 2018: Vendors presenting at GUG session on Tuesday – Final presentations due in power point format for review by steering committee. Send to GUG-SC@PowerUsers.org
August 3, 2018: 5:00 PM Hotel local time – Last day to reserve hotel room at the group rate of $155/night at Louisville Marriott Downtown
August 27, 2018: 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM – Vendor booth set-up; 5:30 PM – 8:30 PM – Vendor fair; 8:30 PM – 11:30 PM – Vendor tear-down and ship out (Vendor materials must be removed from the ballroom by 11:30 PM)
August 28, 2018: 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM – Vendors registered for the vendor fair may attend any of the User sessions… CCUG, STUG and GUG
August 28, 2018: New for 2018 – Nothing is scheduled for Tuesday evening. This is a great opportunity for vendors to invite customers to dinner!
The 2018 Annual Combined Conference consists of three separate User Group conferences…CCUG, GUG and STUG. They share breaks and meals throughout the conference week, participation at the vendor fair and a Wednesday evening event with the Diamond and Platinum Plus sponsors.
Below is a link to access the agenda overview showing the flow of all three User conferences. Each User Group will have their own detailed agenda on their individual conference pages within this website.
Vendor Presentation Opportunities
The last day to submit an abstract for consideration to present is April 19, 2018.
- All Vendors who submit an abstract will know by 5:00 PM, Eastern on May 17th whether or not their abstracts were chosen.
- There is no fee to present.
- There are three links, one for each user group. Please use the correct link for the user group to whom you wish to present.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Presentations must be technical in nature – addressing design issues, improving performances, troubleshooting, results from RCA studies, etc. Selling and other related activities are limited to the vendor fair only.
- Presentations must focus on currently available technology/processes/systems/components. Presentation attendees shall not be utilized as a makeshift focus group for future product development…that’s for the vendor fair if you choose.
- The Tuesday morning sessions will be open to all exhibitors registered in a booth in a booth for the Monday evening vendor fair.
- Multiple abstracts may be submitted. While this does not guarantee your company will be chosen to present, it can certainly increase your odds of submitting a hot topic of interest for the upcoming conference. If you do submit additional abstracts, each submission will require a new registration and different email address. Unfortunately, this Cvent registration tool will only allow your email address to be used once within each registration site. You can put the same address in the CC email address field as well as the administrator field.
- Abstracts may also be submitted to more than one User Group. Keep in mind that all three User conferences are having simultaneous sessions. If you are chosen to present topics in multiple sessions, you will need to work out the times with each User group committee.
- Abstracts will only be accepted through the attached link on this page.
- The Steering Committees reserve the right to approve or deny any abstract submitted for the Annual Conference.
- Presentation topics may not be changed once chosen by the Steering Committee. If a topic change is necessary, the Steering Committee reserves the right to cancel your topic and fill the space with another presentation.
- Presenters are not required to be exhibitors at the Combined Conference vendor fair on Monday, August 27, 2018.
- Presenters who want to exhibit at the vendor fair and are not sponsors will have booth registration priority after sponsor booth registration and prior to open booth registration for all vendors…scheduled for May 21, 2018. See “Vendor Fair Exhibitors” tab for the booth registration schedule.
- July 27, 2018 – Final presentations due in power point format for review by the CCUG Steering Committee. Send to CombinedCycle@PowerUsers.org.
- July 27, 2018 – Final presentations due in power point format for review by the GUG Steering Committee. Send to GUG-SC@PowerUsers.org.
- July 27, 2018 – Final presentations due in power point format for review by the STUG Steering Committee. Send to STUG@7Fusers.org.
- If you are chosen to present and need to cancel, please contact Sheila Vashi at 678-357-9423, ext 101 or Sheila.Vashi@SV-Events.net.
Vendor Sponsorship Opportunities
All sponsorships are now filled for the 2018 conference.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Sponsorship payments must be paid in full by Friday, April 27, 2018.
- Sponsors must be registered and paid exhibitors at the 2018 Annual Combined Conference vendor fair on Monday, August 27, 2018.
- Sponsors will have booth registration priority. See “Vendor Fair Exhibitors” tab on the Annual Conference page of the website for booth registration schedule.
- Sponsorships are non-refundable.
VENDOR FAIR DATE:
Monday, August 27, 2018 (88 booths)
New in 2018! All badges will have QR Codes. Download any QR code scanner app to your smart device. If you scan a User attendee’s badge at the vendor fair, you will receive their full business contact information.
Vendor Fair Booth Pre-Registration Dates:
- Monday, May 14, 2018: Booth registration link will be emailed to Platinum Plus and Platinum Sponsors at 12:00 PM, Eastern
- Tuesday, May 15, 2018: Booth registration link will be emailed to Gold Sponsors at 12:00 PM, Eastern
- Wednesday, May 16, 2018: Booth registration link will be emailed to Silver Plus and Silver Sponsors at 12:00 PM, Eastern
- Thursday, May 17, 2018: Booth registration link will be emailed to Bronze Sponsors at 12:00 PM, Eastern
- Monday, May 21, 2018: Booth registration link will be emailed to Presenters who are not sponsors at 12:00 PM, Eastern
ALERT: All booths are sold out for the 2018 vendor fair.
Please use the button below if you have confirmed a booth and are ready to register your additional booth representatives.
Please use the button below if you were unable to confirm a booth and would like to be added to the wait list.
10′ x 8′ = $1,450.00
Booth fee includes two booth representatives; Additional booth representatives @ $200.00 each…maximum of six representatives allowed in booth
ALL BOOTH SPACES WILL INCLUDE:
- Pipe and drape booth space – black drape, 6′ high in back and 3′ high on sides
- One 6′ x 30″ table, white drape and black skirt
- Two chairs
- One waste basket
- One sign
- If you require a different size table please see the exhibitor kit. You will need to order your preferred table a la carte at an additional cost.
- The ballroom is carpeted. You do not need to order carpet unless you want the additional carpet.
- The booths do not include power. See Electrical/AV order form below.
8:00am – 2:00pm Malone Convention Decorating, LLC will move in – All materials shipped to their warehouse and paid in full will be placed in applicable booths
2:00pm – 5:00pm Vendors set-up exhibit materials
5:40pm – 8:40pm Vendor fair
8:40pm – 11:30pm Vendor tear-down and ship out exhibit materials; All exhibit materials must be removed from the ballroom by 11:30pm.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Exhibiting Companies may not share a booth with another company or invite a representative from another company without written approval from the Steering Committee. Booth sharing may be allowed if and only if:
- Exhibiting Companies are owned by the same parent company, or
- One of the companies in the booth space sells directly to the other company in lieu of sales to a User, such as a Distributor or Representative.
- Booth assignments are provided on a first-come first-serve basis upon registration. Higher tier sponsorships receive higher priority.
- If all booth space is sold out, the Steering Committee will maintain a waitlist for those companies that could not be initially accommodated in the order that booth requests have been received. Companies will be offered booth space in the event of any cancellations from this waitlist. Companies that are offered exhibition booths off of the waitlist must submit payment no later than 2 business days after notification of booth availability.
- Each 10’W x 8’D booth space is allowed a maximum of (6) six exhibiting company representatives.
- Each 20’W x 8’D booth is allowed a maximum of (8) eight exhibiting company representatives.
- Vendor presenting during the conference afternoon session from an exhibiting company will be counted as an exhibiting company representative(s) if in the booth during the vendor fair.
- Each exhibiting representative is expected to wear his/her own badge.
- Exhibiting Companies are not allowed to schedule meetings or invite Users to functions during conference scheduled events.
- The CCUG, GUG and STUG Steering Committees reserve the right to make changes to booth assignments when required in its best judgment.
- Exhibiting Companies who do not follow these Terms and Conditions will not be invited to attend any portion of the following year’s annual conference.
- Payment for booth space must be received no later than 5:00pm Eastern on June 29, 2018.
- Booth spaces in which full payment has not been received by 5:00pm Eastern on June 30, 2018 will be cancelled and offered to the next company on the waitlist.
- Confirmation – June 29, 2018: Refundable with a $50.00 cancellation fee
- June 30, 2018 or later: Non-refundable
Additional Booth Representative Cancellations:
- Confirmation – August 21, 2018: Refundable
- August 22, 2018 or later: Non-refundable (Name changes are allowed if the attendee is from the same company and the initial payment is not modified.)
Advertising in Users’ Printed Conference Program
Vendors will have an opportunity to purchase ad space in the Users’ conference program at the time of purchasing a booth space. Sponsors will have an opportunity to upgrade ad space included in sponsorships.
Complimentary ads included in sponsorships:
- Platinum Plus and Platinum Sponsors – 2-page spread
- Gold Sponsors– full page
- Silver Plus and Silver Sponsors – half page
- Bronze Sponsors – quarter page
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Ads containing inappropriate language and/or images will be removed from the program. No refund will be issued.
- The Steering Committees reserve the right to refuse any ad they deem inappropriate.
- Ads due July 13, 2018. Send to Events@PowerUsers.org
- Failure to submit ads by the deadline could result in your ad not being included in the program. Refunds will not be issued.
- Confirmation – July 13, 2018: Refundable
- July 14, 2018 or later: Non-refundable
Advertising on Resource Pages of Power Users’ Website
As an exhibitor at the 2018 Annual Combined Conference, your logo will be placed under one of the resource categories of the website, June 1, 2018 – May 31, 2019. See categories below:
- Air Filtration & Inlet Conditioning
- Combustion Turbine (Capital Parts, Repairs & Services)
- Control Systems and Software
- Generator & Excitation (Parts, Inspection, and Services)
- HRSG (Inspection, Repairs, Services, Upgrades)
- Inspection Technologies and Services
- Lubrication & Filtration
- Steam Turbine (Capital Parts, Repairs & Services)
After confirming a booth at the 2018 Combined Conference Vendor Fair, you will be able to select from several marketing options:
- Logo placement in a single category of your choice: This is included for all exhibitors.
- Upgrade your logo to an advertisement (250×300 pixels): This is optional at a price of $250.
- Apply a Link to your Ad or Logo: This is included for all event Sponsors. This is optional for all others at a price of $50.
- Have your Ad or Logo appear in a Private User Forum: This is optional at a price of $250.
- Have your Ad or Logo appear in multiple categories and Private User Forums: This is accomplished by selecting additional categories to have your Ad or Logo listed. This is only optional when you select to have your ad or logo appear in A Private User Forum ($250). Each additional category is priced at $100 per additional category.
Note 1: All ads and logos appear in random order on category pages and user forums (if option selected).
Note 2: All fees are a one-time fee; all marketing options selected will be valid for one (1) year:
- The year term for 7F will be from March – Feb the following year.
- The year term for the Combined Conference will be from June – May the following year.
Note 3: All resource categories are uniquely associated with the Private User Forums. With this option your ad or logo will appear to the right side of the User forum based on these associations. For your reference, below are the forum / category associations:
- 7F Discussion / Combustion Turbine (Capital Parts, Repairs & Services)
- STUG Discussion / Steam Turbine (Capital Parts, Repairs & Services)
- CCUG Discussion / BOP Auxiliary equipment
- HRSG Discussion / HRSG (Inspection, Repairs, Services, Upgrades)
- Generator Discussion / Generator & Excitation (Parts, Inspection, and Services)
- All other Categories / Randomly appear in any forum
IMPORTANT UPDATE: The Louisville Marriott Downtown is now sold out over our conference dates. The Omni Louisville Downtown is located directly across the street from the Marriott and is showing availability online. We do not have a contracted block of rooms with the Omni. Please contact the hotel directly for rates at (502) 313-6664.
LOUISVILLE MARRIOTT DOWNTOWN
280 West Jefferson
Louisville, KY 40202
Hotel Phone: +1 (502)-627-5045
Group Rate: $155.00 + tax (single/double occupancy)
- Reservations can be made using the special group link located below or in your conference registration confirmation email, or by calling 800-533-0127 and asking for the Combined Conference group rate
- Last date to reserve rooms at group rate: 5:00 PM hotel local time, Friday, August 3, 2018
- Hotel will honor rate 3 days prior and 3 days following the conference dates based on availability
See standard hotel and room amenities by visiting http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/sdflm-louisville-marriott-downtown/.
- Guest rooms: Complimentary Wi-Fi in guestrooms
- Public areas: Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Meeting Space: Complimentary Wi-Fi in meeting space (with normal email usage)
- Self Parking: $16.00 Overnight (Only applicable for those in group block; Normal rate is $10.00 hourly/$27.00 daily)
- Valet Parking: $32.00 Daily
Airport code: SDF – Louisville International Airport
600 Terminal Dr
Louisville, KY 40209
8 miles – approx. 10 minutes from hotel
Directions from Louisville International Airport:
- Take 264 East one mile to I-65 North
- Travel about 6 miles to Brook Street exit
- Turn left onto Jefferson
- The hotel entrance is immediately to the left on Jefferson Street
The hotel does not provide airport/hotel shuttle transportation. For your convenience, the following transportation options can provide airport transportation to and from the Louisville Marriott Downtown:
Approx. $18.00 one way